Steering And Suspension System Services
Steering and suspension system is important to enhance the comfort of your vehicle ride. These systems are directly related with each other and that is the reason they always referred together. It is important for you to know that there are two steering types:
1. Standard mechanical steering
2. Pinion and Rack
Standard mechanical are either non power or power assisted. But the Pinion and rack are usually power assisted.
The suspension system is system which connects the car to the wheels. There are two main functions of suspension system:
• It keeps the wheels in firm
• It provides the comfort to the passengers on the bumpy roads
Regular inspection of your vehicle’s suspension system includes:
• Inspection of shocks for cracks, damages and leakage
• Inspect vehicle bounce, away and noise dives when braking
• Uneven tire wear inspection
You can come to us between 8 AM to 5:30 PM for any repair or replacement services. You can also make an appointment by using our online booking form on our website. We have a store of auto body parts in Winston Salem, you visit us if you need any suspension part for your vehicle.